PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL - 4
Thread: BRISTOL - 4
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2008, 14:16
santito

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I echo the above post and encourage anyone who has not yet signed, to go and show SUPPORT for the LAWFUL development work. I got the below letter from the council in response- looks like the public meeting is next week:

Application No. 08/P/2149/LDP

Description Certificate of Lawfulness for the proposed erection of a two storey building to provide a covered walkway

Location: Bristol International Airport, North Side Road, Wrington, Somerset, BS48 3DY

Thank you for your letter, which has been received and is acknowledged. Under the Access to Information legislation all correspondence received is placed on the relevant file as a public document.

The above application is to be considered by the South Area Committee on 12 November 2008. The meeting commences at 6.00 p.m.

The Room Number will be displayed in the Town Hall foyer on the day of the meeting. The Committee report will be available for inspection at Development & Environment Reception five working days prior to the meeting and on our website North Somerset Council - Council tax, planning, leisure, highways ...

Objectors to, and supporters of, planning applications may address the Committee. The number of speakers and the time permitted for speaking is limited and I have attached a set of notes to explain the procedure for applications. Please note requests to speak at Committee must be received in writing by noon the day prior to the Committee meeting. For further information please contact the Council’s Democratic Services team – (contact details as shown on the accompanying notes which explain the procedure.)

A notification of the decision will be sent within a week (unless deferred). If you wish to know the decision earlier, please telephone the Case Officer, as shown above, after 10.30 am on the day following the meeting.