PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 6
Thread: MANCHESTER - 6
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2008, 13:01
TBirdFrank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ah - So Mr Tartin is a company bean counter with no axe to grind.

You have gone now - so you have no commercial interest to protect - I ask again -

If these planes were flying as full as they were - and yet you are adamant that they were loss makers, then justify your company leaving Manchester in long haul terms, by stating the loss that was being incurred.

The alternative is to concede my point that the company has decided to forego one profit making business to pursue another - and it is the regional clients that will suffer.

Me - I will do anything to avoid LHR, baggage losing, time wasting, changeovers - and management such as the one that Tartin aspires to is one that will attract the same customer rejection from much of the market

We do have a choice - and arrogant management style like that propounded by the sad "company men" on here will provoke it to their detriment - its just a shame that terms like customer service, or regional markets mean so little to those who can't see beyond the cluttered, unpleasant oversubscribed morass that is Heathrow