PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 6th Nov 2008, 07:13
CL300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
good morning vietnammmmmm!!

I'm flying the line, as everyone else; I'm not a line trainer, I'm not in the office for any workgroup of any kind or else.

Pulling out numbers as a company wide poll is , on my opinion, not correct.

I was in oslo 2 tours ago, and G5 crews were heading everywhere, one for 2 transatlantics, another one to Japan, and ourselves to central Asia. Last tour we were scheduled to middle east again and such...(albeit we did not do this part for other reasons).

And except if my english is so bad and cannot be read; I wrote : 'the quality of the above figures are a rendering feeling and not the actual ones'. This to me means, that these numbers only represent the feeling of the person who wrote them.

I do respect the opinion, the only bias i did add was that these numbers are not the company numbers, since I do not even think they are publishing any to us.

My last tour was on max duty, minimum rest, so if people are staying in hotels, good for them (or not); but others are flying as well; and this can be respected no ?

All coins have two sides...

Last point;

This is a public forum, completely uncontrolled, and regulated in a autocratic way ( the rules are set by the owner of this space and have to be adhered to, without discussion or negotiation). Your contract , and the reminder send with the ERP, earlier this week; clearly mentionned that WE, as pilots are not supposed to communicate in any ways about the company on anything that can touch, not limited to, operations, policies, marketing, etc.
The fact that one or more individual(s) is (are) crossing this line every so often, is , again on my opinion, not appropriate. Outsiders would say : we need to know ! Insiders should stay within the company external communication material. What puzzle me, is that people are trying to fault the company on many points, when for example AF, BA are not questionned like this... we are a 20 years/10 years old company with 1200 pilots and 150 aircrafts; give a break !
If you do not want to fly a 320 or 737, join a corporate operator, Netjets is the best work/time Off , balance on the industry, and in today's market as good as any "regular" carrier ( no I didn't write gooffy)...

My BBerry is open, for more discussion...