PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2008, 22:59
CrewA380

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very nice and good advices CarineA Regarding to your words, I would like to add something....It's a necessarily to left all the expactations for success at home - too much additional thinking , too much hardships....so just ty to release yourself out of any expectations.

All the advices written here are precious and very useful, but following any advices for distinct type of beahvior may cause loosing of your own personality during the screening day . One of the most important things is to be yourself - oh yes, I know how trivial it sounds, but I'm sure that EK recruiters are looking for people with personality...I think the first impression is the second important moment. Choose proper dress code and be smiley...be polite and fresh looking.
Don't forget it: the duration of the screening is not a coincidence - the recruiters are reproducing a workday....they just want to see how you react and how you dealing with it.
Well, that was what I learnt from the mistakes during my last "unsuccessful" screening day. I'm going to attend another in december and hope we all will meet each other very soon working in EK
Best regards and good luck - the third important moment