PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VIRGIN Blue pilot tests positive for traces of explosives
Old 5th Nov 2008, 20:58
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't think anyone here disagrees that some people can gain access to an aircraft without a security check and that is wrong plain and simple....

However, to suggest that pilots should not have to endure that because they are pilots is just as wrong...

RENURPP & Co..Read my previous post and tell me where I was wrong in that circumstances change as do people..and RENURPP,your demeaning description of other occupations tells me more about you than your general argument.

Are your ego's really that fragile that you can't see the bigger picture.Not everything we do is complete and failsafe..

That is why you guys have sim sessions..to try and think of situations that may happen and practice to control them and not the other way around.

But....every now and again a situation comes up in real life that was not thought of and has not been programmed into a sim session.

However,using RENURPP's logic we should get rid of all sim sessions because they are not fool proof and cannot be guaranteed to prevent all situations from happening...they are obviously a waste of time and should be denigrated and ignored...