PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Facebook - VS crew is not alone... BA groups have similar problem
Old 5th Nov 2008, 08:18
Biggles225

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As one who has been relegated to being old and fat and SLF, I'm finding out first hand just how objectionable some passengers can be, and frankly I'm apalled, but then that's people for you! However comma, as CC, dealing with them on your aircraft or airline is the job you took on, so like the rest of us, grin and bear it, and vent your spleen at the bar, or somewhere private and anonymous like the pprune dedicated areas amongst like thinking people, and not on a social site where you can be identified.
Added to which, it's not very nice for passengers to know that the CC think they are smelly objectionable objects, even if they are! On that basis alone it affects a passengers perception of the airline, and I can understand management taking a dim view of it. Im not sure sacking is an appropriate solution, to me it would seem like a knee jerk reaction to a bad press, but a spot of ' hats on, no tea and bikkies counselling' would be fitting.

Incidentally I DO resent anyone with however crappy a job getting a discount on anything, mainly because I don't get one and only have a free bus pass and pensioners discount at Focus on a Wednesday to look forward to.

Fly safe and keep smiling