PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Egnatia Aviation Greece
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2008, 15:45
CB-LOVER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last One

not ok skysiren.

maths was never my favourite subject but i do get 4 out of 2+2 unless hypoxic.
Look, before you became a pilot you were not a pilot. That is a fact. I dont care about your past. Why should i care about the DA40s who went tech months ago. I do care about the current situation and all the planes fly like they should be. Whats the catch? A ZERO out of 2+2. Every person who has some knowledge about the aviation world knows that THIELERT was facing with some problems. Obviously under those circumstances some planes can be grounded. Imagine if Rolls Royce experiences something like Thielert. Will it be Qanta's lets say fault that all the RB211 powered 747s are grounded? I DONT THINK SO. Do you? As a student or instructor there have you ever refused a plane for technical reasons except normal servicing? That is what people care on this topic. My friend actually is ahead of his schedule flyingwise. Mind you he is not Greek. Be realistic and give us facts not your opinion. My opinion is that egnatia is SUPER. Do you care about my opinion or about my facts and experiences? If you care about my opinon you have already lost the battle, so there is no point continuing this converation. I DO NOT care about your opinion and i expect to read facts from current students in here. Tell us which school we should join and why.... with facts. It looks like you pushing yourself to be negative about them. My last point is a question to you. If they have lost 15+ plus students and there are many more willing to leave why and how are they still operating? Especially with the current worldwide financial problems? Why are they getting a simulator and replacing the SACKED instructor with 3 new ones? Those are facts from an insider but my role as an outsider is not to mention them. I will be checking this thread looking for facts from current students and only.
To be honest i dont like your attitude at all and i warn you to change it or else you will lose in your life as a pilot. Your attitude makes me stop replying to you at this moment. I wish you all the best for your future within a nice huge with a large fleet school or an airliner.

p.s: let the wannabes participate here and not us. we did it.