PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Egnatia Aviation Greece
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2008, 14:56
CB-LOVER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wrong approach to a sensitive matter

Dear all and especially you SKYSIREN,

First of all i started worrying a lot about this school since the last posts. I said before that i have a very close friend studying there and because i worry and care about his future i contacted him advising to leave the school immediatelly.
Dont know why he ignored me. I dont think the management pay the students to make good comments... especially in a sector where the training is costly and intensive. That is PILOT TRAINING. I dont know the school as i will visit them shortly not about training but for a pleasure flight or a backseat and lets call it a long weekend rest with my friend. What i get though from my friend is that things are working perfectly and no problem exists. That is all i have to say about the school.
Now i see some sort of hate against this FTO and trying to understand why. I truly believe that the current students are right about skysiren. All of them have made it clear that she is the 'SACKED' ex-instructor. I dont want to agree with that as by being a profesional pilot myself i dont see skysiren's attitude as a professional one. It is a shame if it is true. To be honest my information sais that the instructor sacked end of October. Here i see a person joining pprune on the 28th of October and posting directly against this school.
I want to let people have their own conclusions about this person and the school too. If it was an airline sacking a not suitable or dangerous for the role Captain we would have been grateful. Why not now if skysiren is the ex instructor as it looks like it.
I am 100% sure that skysiren is trying to play a game here against others. SKYSIREN your siren only alerts me about the dangerous you and nothing else.
I wont say to anybody to join this school as i DO NOT know it. I do get very good comments from an insider who is spending his fortune to achieve his dream and he is happy about what he gets from them. Once again i would like to urge people to contact the schools directly or even vist them. DO NOT RELY 100% on forums. I wont post on this thread again as the reason i am a pprune member is obviously NOT this school.

Wish you all the best!!!