PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Facebook - VS crew is not alone... BA groups have similar problem
Old 4th Nov 2008, 11:09
Tiger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
...and it isn`t always on networking sites...

If your daft enough to have pics and your name on a site then write things which are possibly not accurate or half the picture then your kinda asking for it really. Unfortunately, it was probably some evening when you`d had a bad day knocked back a glass or too many wines.. (breezer for the chav`s) and then post something perhaps you wouldn`t normally do. Even on here you see it.

The amazing thing is then joe public read this in the press/newspaper website and then they get to have their tuppence worth or comments. Which of course runs negative views, including they know what happens coz their next door neighbours second cousin works there too and their hairdressers son`s friend knows their mothers sister who works at that airline and its all true!

Now to my title.. Dating sites. Also run some risk too. The varrious frequent flyer groups have been know to start a grumble about a flight they had with airline you work for.
I`ve even had guys (around 4 so far) hit on me from chat/dating sites who have said "hey I recognise you from my flight to..from.." etc..
mmm pleased I don`t put the butt naked pics on my profiles.. Just a thought and little something that may not cross your minds when putting those compromising photos of yourself. Yep I agree free time is your free time and do what you please, but I was a bit taken back by those guys, and matters worse, sometimes there pics are missing their head/face.