PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Safety Managment Systems
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2008, 10:44
verticalhold

The Veloceraptor of Lounge Lizards

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
plus expenses;

Flying will become totally safe when the weight of the paperwork means that the aircraft can't leave the ground and we all with out the lights and go home

The cowboys will still be doing their thing and the rest of us will watch the mayhem from the safety of the sidelines. The AOC operators will be bullied into another level of red tape, while the guardians of aviation safety in the UK will spend their time and our money making sure we have dotted al the i's and crossed all the t's rather than getting out and policing aviation properly. Stopping the illegal PT and sheer stupid activities of the uncaring, uncontolled minority rather than giving us another level of bureaucracy would make me feel that our over-inflated AOC fees havesome value, rather than looking like they'e just been flushed away again.

To the FOIs. You all come from a commercial background. Why the hell can't you help commercial aviation rather than helping the Authority screw us all the time. To a man you are all nice blokes, plase remember where you came from and how the rest of us struggle against the illegal operators you seem powerless to stop.

Rant over. PE no doubt you and I will have a further rant together on Thursday night. First large scotch on me.

VH