PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air-Car, Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2008, 08:34
VfrpilotPB/2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Knowing the difficulties I have at the moment .. getting my rebellious teenage offsprings to belt up, what chance would I have in telling them to .. either Eject or jump and pull your cord, NONE AT ALL.

so I dont think I need to bother with the multi seat version, I think I'll just go for the 2 seater.

However I feel that the motive power unit should be going down the avenue of "Anti Gravity" to lift off rather than some old fashioned IC engine, then possibly some sort of "Ion Drive" for tractive power, that would be a much better options, green as well(I think)

Lastly , why have the rascal on wheels, just tune the "Anti Gravity" to 10"(or 254mm for EU people) and orft you would go merrily along the highways, well in theory,.... you wouldn't need highways, come to think of it you could travel across water. ......Hold on I think I have a plan here!

Are there any Backers or Bankers( yes Bankers) out there, who would like to share in this comming Global express vehicle, if so please PM me quickly

Peter R-B CEO
AG & ID Rapid Transit Co, Inc, GmBh, C/O Pprune Rotorheads