PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ambeo based Cranfield
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2008, 07:15
G-SPOTs Lost

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DC9

The EBJ comment wasn't refering to a business plan or model it was just about what happens when things head south regardless of reason. I'm fairly certain EBJ crews aren't getting solace from the fact that the Business plan was sound right now......

To suggest that somebody might forego a train that might run late for a seat in a bizjet in the current climate and do it regularly enough to warrant a return on a fleet of 500'/510's and their respective deposits is folly.

If they had started 24-30 months ago and had a chance to establish a foothold clientwise when the sine wave was pointing the other way then I would be asking where to send my cheque!

The intent to do it now just means that if it doesn't work then its possibly another opportunity/investor lost, to have another big employer like NJE on the scene providing lots of work for lots of crews would be good for the industry, to have another failed VLJ startup might just sh1tcan the idea for good.

Besides the 500 isn't even EASA certified yet.

DC9 I do agree that we should wish them well and once again I do.

Lets just hope they get past this little pothole on the road to VLJ heaven called a RECESSION!