PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aaa Jordan
Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2008, 21:27
SilveR5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up gilderoy lockhart, mafemukh, .Aero: Cool Down Guys!

ok..I admit...you all really know many "Kitchen secrets" here!

So let me explain how could you offer me a genuine help out of all these information you own..

1) Who is the person (or just a title) I should contact in Gulf Air to know about AAA and the future of both parties together? (assuming that I will finish studying in mid of 2010, by that time I never want to look like a guy coming from the "bad history")

2) Hypothetically, if I'm the "exemplar student" for pilot training at a school like AAA with all what it has of the good (if there are any according to your opinions!) and the bad...how would u estimate the outcome of such combination?

3) Is there any news or "insiders info" about Gulf Air approving schools elsewhere? How soon should I expect any advancement in this regard?

4) Apart from AAA stuff...Do airlines in the middle east hire pilots without flying experience and only having JAA FROZEN ATPL? coz all the vacancies I've seen around are like hell of experience hours are required on top of the "UNFROZEN" ATPL!! and if the answer is "yes..they hire JAA fATPL pilots", how do you oulook the need for future pilots in the area?

Again guys... I'm still confused and don't wanna regret any decisions... and i'm here just to get the RIGHT advice...& I believe that i've got good fellows around here..!

thank you

If anyone of you would like to SAY MORE or want to share with me some of the"hidden truth about AAA" please send me PM.

Last edited by SilveR5; 4th Nov 2008 at 10:19.