PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Facebook - VS crew is not alone... BA groups have similar problem
Old 3rd Nov 2008, 19:25
c130jbloke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perfect ? No, only for the first 30 seconds of my life, then downhill all the way

Stupid ? No way. As for why I think you have lost the point, you have indirectly condoned their position by not condemning them. As for their "private opinion", totally agree but FB is not exactly private. If they use their employer's name in any situation then their "opinion" is what the company tells them. If they want to go free spirit, then great and good luck. But I am totally with the executive on this one and if they lost their jobs as a result of their stupidity then that's their problem.

Think about it, what other position could VS ( and I suspect BA too ) have adopted ? Passengers read FB too and the company position is that the average Mk 1 pax is right up there next to god. Treat the pax like crap and see where it goes....

Therefore, to protect the company ( your employer perhaps ? ) your position is that they were totally in the wrong and that to fire them was the logical and correct response.

See - easy really