PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vote NO on RP07
Thread: Vote NO on RP07
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2008, 18:14
Saturn

OK

But the personal attacks are not really necessary. Voting NO I believe would make it harder on CX to properly crew the airline as most in North America are on "A" days. Imagine all of of a sudden many having to sit reserve in LAX or SFO. Sick calls would go through the roof.

As far as negotiating; The company has not been operating in good faith!!! What do we think we would get next time? I tell you right now we MUST get credit back for ALL reserve served. We must get a higher PX credit and if we save money on a ticket we still get the Rostered Credit. No more nickle and diming nonsense.

We also must have comprehensive fixes to ALL that is going on. RP07/AFTL's are just a few of the issues NOT being addressed right now. I believe the company would just violate any new agreement as they did with the last so in the very least wording/verbage MUST be clear. I think we should start from sratch as RP04 and RP07 were both failures.

These are only opinions. Debate and disagree but please stop the silly personal attacks on folks. This is THE PROFESSIONAL PILOTS rumor network.