Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2008, 14:50
mafemukh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi-Ho Silver Lining

Hi Silver,
Read my post #154 about being specific.
A current student's daily life - I don't know. Devil Pilot is a current student, hopefully he will answer your query.

I don't blame you Klubman - I made it a condition of my return that there had to be a change in decision-making authority, especially in training. In other words, there was to be no involvement in training issues by those not qualified nor experienced enough to be involved. I imagine that did not sit well!!

I don't know anything about GF and any possible MPL partner, Gilderoy; my MPL proposal for RJA was put on hold after my quarter of a century of experience was overruled through the opinions of 2 marketers and an inexperienced FI - go figure! Hence, of course, why I demanded no interference from the inexperienced and unqualified - see above.
PS. I have the greatest respect for the 3 guys involved, the 2 marketers I count as friends, the FI is up-and-coming and will be very good when she has the experience to back her talent; however, it was a very poor decision to weight their opinions as highly as they were weighted. I could at least have been asked to present my case against the objections and then AAA could now have been well on the way to reaping the benefits of a successful MPL beta test...

As far as using qualified instructors is concerned, again, I offered to return and take a course through its IR groundschool, knowing there was only 1 IGI left at AAA. I was told the CGI had it covered - goodness knows how; I hope he's not being hung out to dry, but what's new...?!

Last edited by mafemukh; 3rd Nov 2008 at 15:38.