PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New DII(F) IT System
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2008, 13:35
GOLF_BRAVO_ZULU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apart from the general bind, because it makes me feel better, I would be grateful for all/any help and guidance please.

Friday, last week, I was "upgraded" to DII(F)from Navynet. Here's a funny thing; I can get into Arrse (hardly ever go there), can't get into RumRation (same outfit who runs Arrse) at all (get error message "Error Code: 502 Proxy Error") but, thankfully, can get into PPRuNe. Since my first log in, though, when I log in and get the "greetings" screen, it logs me immediately back out and, consequently, I can't Post. I gashed the PPRuNe cookie and it made no difference.

I then had the bright (well I thought it was) idea of registering a new account for use on the Firm's computer. I received the "verification code in PPRuNe Forums" message and logged in through it. It told me that I'm already registered as this Ident, even though the e-mail address I used for the new registration didn't exist before last Friday! Although I am now in via that route, what do I need to do in future to stop the auto log off happening?

Yours, GBZ