PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aaa Jordan
Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2008, 11:16
SilveR5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To Red Max and mafemukh

Red Max

Thanks for your reply...and I have reviewed every single UK CAA school and mailed plenty of them during the past month...but here is the situation:

I think Gulf Air has put us in such trouble sticking us to only those 2 Jordanian shools!

I have spoken to everybody in charge within Gulf Air...knocked the doors of many many officials there..and here is the end point : if u wanna work for Gulf Air you gotta have JAR fATPL or go to Jordan... and if you choose to go to Europe to get the JAR Ops license, then Gulf Air won't sponsor u..so it's gonna be more and more costs!!

Let's consider the generousity of BDB to finance the students..but again sticking us to jordan only.... what about UK CAA schools issueing fATPL+MCC+JOC in as short as 14 months average?? why the heck they are not approved by BDB and Gulf Air as certified training schools?!!

To mafemukh,

"The situation is, in my opinion, too volatile to entrust a loan of that magnitude to an organization which has a history, albeit a short one, of structural deterioration and fracture. There may have been steps taken to "shore up" the foundations but I wouldn't trust those either. All it will take is another self-destructive pounding and the school will be shaken to its roots again"

Well..I can see the level of frustration u've reached after AAA....but I would like to be more specific here...would u please name to me the exact problems that a student might encounter in AAA daily life??

I appreciate it...

I'm still so confused about the whole thing...but surely I wanna be there in the skies...and i'll keep on going after the "Pilot.In.Command" dream

wish me luck guys...