PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Cadet Pilot - All Batches, Merged
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2008, 04:12
Psnake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@doraemoney

well I am a bit new to this forum.. but certainly i liked it so much that i have browsed through a whole lot of threads.. and let me tell u my friend it is not only indians who ask such questions there are others as well and more in numbers.. generalizing the whole country for a bunch of people is surely a wrong move.. that too in such a professional portal.. i do not knw wht your qualifications are.. but let me tell you tht there are indian on this forum with some good airline flying experience and are offended by your statement.. but surely would not be commenting on it because sometimes dignity is maintained by remaining silent, but i thought atleast someone should point out

@Airbus_380

"NEVER want to see such person in my cockpit asking me where the QRF are when in a crisis situation..... "

well my thoughts are a bit contradicting than yours on this.. i believe if a person is sitting on the right seat with you in the cockpit .. you company has found him competent enough to be there.. and you should respect there decision... a captains job is not to point out mistakes and scold the **** out of his FO but his job is to bring that person sitting on the right seat to the left.. although the example you have given is a bit extreme but I did understood what u were trying to say..