PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANA All Nippon Airways
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2008, 21:59
Dolley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi jacquelinee,

Thanks for your reply!
Any chance you could tell us a bit more about the company and what the working conditions are like?

For example, how long are the trips, and how much time do you get down route? I assume it's good hotels? Good locations as well?
How many stand by's do you get on average, or is there a stand by month each year? How flexible/helpful in the Crewing department?
You say the money is good. I can see their basic on their website but could you give me an indication what sector pay is like? Or is it an hourly rate? And how much are allowances?
I hear they are very strict, can you confirm that?
What kind of person fits in well? I'm asking this to see if there is any point applying for me, not to 'act' the part.
Are suits for females accepted (for the interview) or does it need to be a skirt?

You say you need to know the drills in Japanese. Besides the drills, how much Japanese do they teach you? Did you find it very challenging?
About the training in Japan....do you get a bit of time off to experience the culture, or is it so intense that you won't even notice where you are?
What kind of accommodation do they provide during training?

Sorry about the long list of questions, there just doesn't seem to be any info around at all....anymore info you could provide would be gratefully received.
Thanks