PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
Old 2nd Nov 2008, 20:39
bne_ba86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dicegirl

Sorry I took so long to reply, been busy with other things.

I had my interview on March 31st, and received my congrats email on the 2nd April.
Since then, I left Oz to move to Belgium with my sister until I finally found a place to live in London, and moved in on the 1st Sept.
I've been waiting for my NI application to process - I was told it could take up to 8 weeks & it's been 6 already. I hope they hurry up, as I think this is the only thing holding me back. (BA have nagged me for it since day dot - but as an Aussie, I don't have one, and needed to be in the country to apply, as we need to provide proof of residence)

BA have contacted all 3 of my references (I know one is yet to send their reply back).

Again, I hope this is all going to move quickly - the end of my hold pool is getting closer and closer, and with people being offered training before me, I can safely say I'm getting very anxious. It almost feels like it's never going to happen, although I have friends who work for WW and EF (both permanent) who told me they had to wait up to 10mths before getting training.

Good to hear you've got training, though - and I also hope for you that they don't cancel your training. Meanwhile I'm keeping my fingers (and toes, and whatever else I can think of) crossed hoping I'll get a golden call/email soon.

- Bne_BA86