PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Canadian Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2008, 18:53
TopingTheGun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alotaflyin:
I mean no offence here but do you really expect people to believe that you are someone who simply had an interview with Mr. Russell an entire year ago, took notes, decided against going with CAA and kept those notes only to make this extremely lengthy post a WHOLE year later? Someone who decided against going with CAA for the reasons stated in your post most certainly would have posted them at the time it happened a full year ago instead of just signing up on Pprune now (Nov 2008) to post them.

CharlieNicholas
Again, all things that have happened previously. I don’t mean to minimize what you have went through but I’m in regular mail contact with some of the lads over there and the newest fixed wing guys completed their PPL exam in a little less than two months!! The heli guys finished their CPL five months early. Everyone who is there now is happy. The only thing I can figure out is the company fixed its problems. All the lads that are with them now are happy and getting top training.

Oh, and for the record I was not promised a job. I was told to work hard and CAA would help me in any way they could to obtain a job. I was even told that my first job would be entry level (possibly with minimal flying time) and would have to work my way up. I researched this and its pretty standard of the industry.