PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SA man gets 16 years in Kabul
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2008, 18:19
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The more I think about Yoke bearer, the more I equate him with a few uniformed I have known over the years. Everything is so orderly. They have a good job, nice home and a structured family. They have a 365 day schedule, and for gods sake, dont mess with it. Gather the little black bag and go to the airport, do the job come back in a few days and have a list of little orderly things to do before going back to their orderly little world.
In the meantime they have no clue whatsoever about the world around them until something goes haywire within the orderly little family. The good money keeps them away from the common folk so its easy to say they are not "one of us"..

Whats funny is when someone who is lower on the social scale burglarizes their home or robs them, my how they scream for justice. They have been violated to the max by those whom they wish to live free of rules.
And of course
those of us who live on the moral high ground will abstain, thank you".
those are the ones who pay through the nose when Daughter gets knocked up or Junior gets caught stealing a car, or the Wifey is at home in bed when Mr orderly comes home, only to find shes taking care of the neighborhood. But its off to church on sunday and all is well on monday.
Certainly the owner of a Glass house throwing big rocks.
I think even Wikepedia has put a name to it. Anal Retentive..
And if he was driving my A340, I would catch another flight.