PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SA man gets 16 years in Kabul
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2008, 14:13
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that I think outlawing drugs is'nt solving the problem.
Thing is you didnt say that. I agree the "war on drugs" is an economical joke. In the meantime I have enough time in the ditches to tell you I have no love for those who supply agony to others.
So the way you put it earned the term Moron.
There must be a scale on a lot of things after which we say no. Fast cars have speed limits, not for the safety of the Moron inside but for others. Your can have booze, but to be in public creating problems for others while under the influence is a no no. Cigarettes, go ahead and smoke, it only bothers me that I have to pay for your dumb ass when you get Lung Cancer. I think somewhere we may agree on matters, I dont want to be burdened with your problems and you shouldnt be burdened with mine, but in many cases there has to be an authority who will look out for us. Be it the Police or whatever.
The way I understand your "personal freedoms" is that anything goes with no stops. In the real world that does not work.
And why would I want to fly across the pacific, been there years ago, folks didnt like me then either.