PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which online training provider?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2008, 13:02
registorme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PART66 Licence Study?? club66 or part66study.com

Hi,
I have both B1 and B2 Licenses. I used Oxford notes and EASA PART 66 ( JAR 66 ) Licence Guide - PART-66 Home and complete them in 3 years.
I have used both Club66 and EASA PART 66 ( JAR 66 ) Licence Guide - PART-66 Home. I feel that I wasted my money on club66 website. I have to be online to study. Validity is only 30 days. Some modules I bought many times especially Module-10. Club66 don't allow you to print or copy Questions. So I was not able to read Modules on duty or during travelling.

Then I bought Practice Q&A Database from EASA PART 66 ( JAR 66 ) Licence Guide - PART-66 Home. Best thing with them was that they allow you to copy and print modules in book form. After buying modules downloading was instant. I was able to print and read complete Modules within 30minutes.
I copied Practice Modules on my Pocket Pc/Mobile and I was able to studying modules during Work and Travelling.
I heard that they are now providing online Essay Guide Tuition like club66. For that you don't have to travel uk.
Holder of B1 & B2 licenses have put me in very favourable position in Aviation Maintenance Market.