PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 1st Nov 2008, 21:55
scoobydoodoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Laughing at you

Hello, why the hell are any of you on here then?!

I thought it was to gain insight into their process!

Let me give you some direction AirborneSoon, DJflygirl, DJCCGuy... log out/delete your account and don't bother coming back onto such forums if you don't wanna know jack.

And I'm sure there are one or two recruiters who weed through here- but certainly not in their work time, and most likely in their personal time at home!

Having several of my friends done ground schools, they were warned about posting on such forum sites... and two of them continued- nothing happened!

Unless they recruiters are super smart IT nerds (in which case, why on earth work a CC job when you can earn three times more in the corporate world..) they're not gonna be able to track me down through my ISP and laptop- they're not privy to those sorts of information, they're not the Federal Police.

Besides, as steffie said, they've been recruiting several days in a row, in several different states. If I get in or not will depend based on my performance on the day and NOT what I do in my personal time (such as post here).

Hell, I could be a gay loving, gang-bang f&*$ing groupie- if thats where I get my kicks, they can't descriminate.

They'd be hard pressed to nail this to my name "scoobydoobydoo, where are you?"

LOL you must think me a fool, as if I would give exact specifics of dates/places/numbers didn't you think I changed it slightly at the very least?

So anyway- if you don't like my insights, either skip over reading my posts in future or skiddadle entirely (<----doesn't have an icon with a middle finger, unfortunately...)

Ungrateful a-holes...