PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Canadian Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2008, 14:49
pribandit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

sorry folks,another "disgruntled/disgraced" former student here...i was one of the guys who went to canada with pri/caa with zyox,we were the first students they had (despite the misleading claims of having hundreds of graduates) lads,the place is a joke.the guy who said he rang and spoke to several of the students and they cant all be "plants"..sorry my friend but yes,they can.you have no idea what these people are like.they will literally sit beside you while you speak and bully you into believing your career is over before it begins if you dont tow the party line.as has been mentioned already,there are several things that i cant really mention but suffice to say that the owners of this company are of HIGHLY questionable moral fortitude....politely put.
i had direct dealings with them when it came to testimonials,radio,newspaper etc and let me tell you these guys will ask you to brazenly lie for them.
winto 22 is a plant..you know u are winto.as for ricky1!!!ha ha,avoid this chancer like the plague lads!this lad hasnt flown a plane in over a year and currently hasnt even sat his commercial exams yet he mouths of about instructor rating etc.he has been lying for pri since day 1 but his flying career went down the tubes fairly rapidly.i can tell you hand on heart that these two lads are to be taken with more than a grain of salt.
anywho...theres no navajo or king air!the multi is perennially busted and they operate on a single 152 on a regular basis.im not disgraced or disgruntled,ive moved on with my training but PLEASE for the love of god think twice before handing over your money to these degenerate schemers.
nuff said