PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AA 757 departed runway at ORD - no injuries
Old 30th Oct 2008, 04:20
sevenstrokeroll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clandestino

YES

OK, so how come it wasn't in the PHAK books before the crash?

Collin POWELL is not an expert in aviation. Do you recall his presentation to the UN with the artists conception of portable BIO Weapons Labs? OOPS.

Collin POwell's endorsement of obama...ah yes, Obama was in diapers during the Cuban Missile Crisis. McCain was in a navy attack plane. Experience doesn'T matter....I guess duty honor and country don't matter either.

Why not publish the dissenting opinion of the NTSB board member?

I take it you learned to fly this century and not the last one.

heeding advice after the fact...makes good sense...last time I checked 2003 was after the crash.

as to icing...the point was planes without leading edge devices are more prone to problems than those with leading edge devices. the crash in canada and its resulting information was not passed on to US operators of another funky european plane.

rudder not primary roll control...really...gee Orville taught that to me. have you ever been locked into a wingtip wake vortex? can you name any jet transport that crashed in wake turbulence?

sorry boys and girls for leaving the idea of the 757 ORD. i don't like american airlines, but I won't have the clueless lead us down the wrong localizer.