PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet cancellations
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2008, 19:35
True Blue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help with a booking where Ezy have changed one of the flights

I apoligise in advance if this is not the right place to post this, so move if necessary. I know someone else raised a similar question recently, but I can't find it now.

Ezy have just changed the return leg of a day return Bfs - Ncl. The new time is too early. I am given the option of changing the affected flight, but not the un-affected outward flight that morning. On the same change page, on the right-hand-side was a statement that you can change one other linked flight without charge. I am confused, if the return leg is changed by Ezy, can I change both flights to another day without charge, including increase in fare? Can someone either confirm this and how to do it or give me a number to call or email to contact them?

The other poster also made this point. I tried to use the "chat" facility. But it wants me to create a new account, but I am already registered, and so it will not accept my details. How stupid is that, why can they not set this up that you are either an existing or new customer?

I have a real problem using 0870 numbers if I could find one.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

True Blue