PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI
Thread: BMI
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2008, 15:09
Panther

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Excellent News!!!

I have to say I am totally delighted with the news. Personally I think that the BMI group will really benefit from the LH takeover, which will NOT involve BMI losing its identity. As at the last 1/4, LH turned a 984mEuro profit, admittedly some of that from the sale of their share in the TUI group. and hopefully will have the financial muscle to offer everyone an outstanding future. In terms of Bmibaby I really believe that it is the best news possible. As someone who really cares for a certain person who is based at CWL you might say I have a vested interest, but I believe that the Bmibaby brand is something that LH simply cannot walk away from. It is inconceivable. All the folk at baby are great, and the only thing that has perhaps slightly held them back in the past has been a lack of investment as SMB has had other priorities in an increasingly difficult environment. So to all the Bmibaby folk, please carry on as you are doing, LH are going to enhance you not get rid of you. I really believe that by this time next year you will be bigger, stronger, and going where you should have been going a while ago. Best of luck to you all, and to those who read my previous stuff in the medical section I'm getting better!

PS. LH are going to have a fleet of 31 A319's

Last edited by Panther; 24th Nov 2008 at 20:57.