PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nice passenger/crew thread
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2008, 05:57
Little_Red_Hat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Huge thanks to the BA crew member and his brother going to Singapore (with a partner airline) earlier this year...

I was getting a right bollocking from this rude who had been whining the whole flight because he wanted everything business class were having (he was flying economy) now I had got him a glass of business class wine but no he wanted a whole bottle! Ensue huge rant from this jerk about how BA are so much better, BA do this for him every flight because he is such and such status, it's included, your airline is a partner therefore I should get it...

All around sick to the gills of this guy's complaining. BA crew in exit row seat turns to jerk in the row behind and says politely, "actually sir, I work for BA, and that is certainly NOT an entitlement of your status, please leave the lady alone to do her work as we are all tired of listening to you for the last hour."

So boys, hope you enjoyed the bottle of wine and had a fab time visiting your friends. If you're reading this, you really made my day!!