PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nice passenger/crew thread
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2008, 10:07
gone till november

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As Netjets flighrt crew we are always travelling on a flight at the beginning and end of tour. Its normal for us to be booked in economy if travelling less than 4 time zones or under 6 hours flight time.

We have to travel in uniform so on many occasions ive been upgraded to business class which on a early first day or long last day/tour is just sublime.

Usually as you walk on board they see the uniform and say "hello who do work for" and its usually a case of stand here a minute or take any seat just in front of the divide. But i always walk on with a smile and say hello to the crew and if its not too busy ask them how their days been.

Therefore as greatful crew i would like to say thank you to the following airlines.

BA, BMI, Cityjet. KLM, Iberia, TAP, Alitalia (good luck guys), CSA and though we weren't actually upgraded, we were told that if it wasnt full we'd have been brought forward.....Finnair!.

Aer lingus must also get a mention as even though they no longer have business class i have been given the odd free hot breakfast. Nothing like a bit of stodge to keep your pecker up aye!

There are one or two airlines that never have upgraded me and i look forward to getting it from Air France, Lufthansa Icelandair and Aeroflot.

The only problem is that in the fanny magnet i cant have a drink but thats life.

Thanks again to all those who look after fellow crew.