PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL SKILL Test in heavy 152 tips
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2008, 02:35
echoindiajuliet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink PPL SKILL Test in heavy 152 tips

Hey everyone i am currently awaiting the news of the day of my flight test.Doing it in the west coast of ireland and it should be occuring within a week the weather has been marginal to say the least over the last few weeks! the cold fronts and depressions never seem to cease! well anyway i was just wondering if any one could offer me any helpfull advice to optimise my performance on D-day right now i have to say i fear the inflight diversion the most plus the fact that i have had to learn how to fly a c152 all over since the c172 i was scheduled to do the test in and the aeroplane i had been flying for the last year was found to have a major crack in the crankcase grounding it for the time being! what is actually quite worrying is that the B.E.W of the c152 is 560kg and its max gross weight is 758kg not leaving alot of room left for usable fuel after duducting pilots so i hope the examiner will understand! well guys hope yee can get back to me on this,i really cant wait to gain my ppl ive been dreaming of it since i started 2 years ago nearly