PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If you want to work in China..!!
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2008, 00:34
On Final

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up If you want to work in China..!!

If you want to work in China:

I have read many posts here on PPRUNE and other sites and found some very valuable information from time to time.

I am working for a company that needs Air Bus Captains. I was trying to help other pilots but my previous post must have been Deleted by PPRUNE Mod's. I did a search and couldn't find it. I know it is a struggle to get through the jungle, especially trying to work in China. I have made other posts here about written tests in China and feel it was a mistake that my first post was deleted.

I am just trying to help some of our displaced or furloughed pilots out there..! The company I am working for pays very good and the treats you like a rock star..! The training is not intimidating and I have really enjoyed the process.

I turned down another interview in SE Asia because of the way that company had treated other pilots. So I went a different coarse.

I am currently working as a Captain in China on the A-320 and found a good one. Just like I had made other posts trying to help this post is nothing more that that. It is not an advertisement...!!

Good Luck ...!!

.ExternalClass a {font-size:12px;color:black;} .ExternalClass a:hover {font-size:12px;text-decoration:underline;} .ExternalClass .EC_b {font-family:Arial;font-size0%;margin-bottom:2px;color:#0000CC;} .ExternalClass .EC_pp {font-family:Arial;font-size:10px;}