PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bushflight
Thread: Bushflight
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2008, 21:23
Capt Wally

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'gadude' some points you make re going to a diff country to fly you wouldn't read the rulebook for every possible change is most likely true to some degree few would study the different rules entirely. BUT when it comes to circuit requirements (of which this thread is mainly all about) I think you will find it would not only be dangerous but very poor airmanship no to know the particular countries proceedures in this very important & at times risky environment, the circuit.
.................... but i get the impression that there are some people on here that think they already no everything there is to know about aviation. ........'gadude' it's a professional pilots job to know everything & if he doesn't he learns, saying as much above isn't a part of making excuses not to learn.
Like I mentioned earlier in here who's teaching these pilots to do as THEY think is best?

We know, now you know & hopefully everbody else less educated now knows that you DO NOT join base (in VMC) for a circuit here in OZ.

CW