PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Thought Police
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2008, 11:26
Little_Red_Hat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone who uses just a study guide is silly, just the same as anyone who relies solely on the website material is silly (hm yes Qantas have their own online guide- which- funnily enough- has had more than a few errors in it which when emailed to the appropriate people, doesn't get a response but mysteriously changes...)

As for people taking photos... pax take photos all the time, what can we do about it- confiscate their cameras?? As long as those things are in the public space o an aircraft they can't really say no- only if it is 'not for personal use'.

Flew Virgin a couple months ago (company flight was full), found their gelley interesting and took a pic of it (yes sad I know but I wanted to show something about it to a mate)... the crew took it for me...!

Iget the point about not using the most recent procedure.. but that's the fault of the person using the guide, not the one making it. Just the same as someone could not bother updating their manuals. Scary how many crew don't do this either!