PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aaa Jordan
Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2008, 11:00
mafemukh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Instructor Harmony

Aim Hi,
Yep, goneeast has got it about right. I enjoyed my time with my instructor colleagues at Ayla, and the students were/still are fab! And let's not forget the -
Administrators
N. was a wonderful HR person, highly respected by instructors and students alike - she was fired by text message!
V. was doing a great job in groundschool, again admired and respected by instructors and students, balancing her work life with that of being a new mother - she was hounded out!
There is a "cult of personality" issue at Ayla; when you surround yourself with pretty little things that tell you how wonderful you are, you will probably believe them after a while.
Advice
I have already been in contact with students privately to offer them advice based upon their particular stage in training. I am still happy to do so and they can email me at [email protected]
For those members of AAA management who monitor this thread, my advice is unbiased and objective, offering options and a recommendation based only upon my experience in this industry.

Last edited by mafemukh; 27th Oct 2008 at 11:19.