PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Please can you help me!!!
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2008, 20:06
EvelcyclopS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the information is available on these forums chap, i read through them all, and i gained a lot through the process, moreso than if someone simply answered my questions. I suggest you find threads like the CTC wings thread, and a few others and get reading. If you dont have the motivation to do that, then you dont have the motivation to be a pilot

just to get you started though, you dont really need a degree, but you'll find it a useful thing to have, not just for life experience and some sort of career safety net, but it will give you opportunities to shine in interviews. I wouldnt suggest you do a flying related degree, it wont help your chances any more and you'll find them pretty restrictive for jobs if you dont succeed as a pilot. Make sure you have at least a physics a-level and preferrably a maths one two. I did all sciences and a science degree and that is enough to get through the first hurdles of pilot selection... Just to be clear though, i'm not a pilot (im actually a research scientist ) although i'm trying my best not to be!

as for 'donating' money..

erm

well, the less said the better