PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Seabourne Airlines
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2008, 15:57
contrabando

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Thomas - St. Croix: The Real Truth!

This is to the sanctimonious island idiot know-it-all who says he "flies there regularly" to St. Croix & St. Thomas. Well, I LIVED THERE (both islands) for 3 years in the early 80s & the place was an overcrowded, polluted, over-run by tourists, bastion of local punks & Rastas looking to give whitey a hard time.

I had to rescue a pilot friend of mine from being beaten by two local punks one night at 2am. When they saw the fight was going to be even they ran their coward punk asses off.

Another local loud mouth at an airport bar was running his mouth off one night about how "the white people needed to get off HIS island." He never shut up & I had just put in a 14 hour day for Virgin Air. I stepped right in his FACE & told him to shut the hell up & didn't want to hear anymore of his CRAP. Again, with no crowd backing him up he slowly walked on down the beach. Yes, your local PALS are very brave until they find a WHITE GUY with no intention of putting up with your island pal's crap.

AND AM I A RACIST? I'm currently flying for the UN WORLD FOOD PROGRAM IN DARFUR, AFRICA providing FOOD to the world's most miserably starving people.

YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE SPEWING OUT YOUR CAKE HOLES. Just because people state what they REALLY MEAN & REALLY EXPERIENCED is no reason to say they are arrogant or racist or bigots.

You need to GROW UP & realize the world is no Cheery place anymore. That blacks are just as racist as whites. That there are RATHOLES WHERE RATS LIVE AND TWO OF THOSE PLACES ARE ST. THOMAS AND ST. CROIX!

My real name is Bill Catalina & my real address is [email protected]. Write me & I'll give you more than you can chew on with your sanctimonious attitude. I'm sick of you people, blacks & the white ass kissers who agree with you on everything because they don't have the balls to stand up or think for themselves. You want to DO SOMETHING for your people besides run that mouth of yours>....COME TO DARFUR WISE ASS. You can work in this 120+ degree heat, fly Twin Otters, smell the smells, watch the suffering, the bleeding, the starving, feel the abject misery at the hands of your fellow blacks killing & maiming other blacks. I'm waiting...You people make me sick, especially the whites who put up with this know-it-all.