PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2008, 11:01
Foamy Coolings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger You dey talk lie O!

In addition, expatriate members of staff unanimously agreed that they would contribute a framed gilt plaque with his name mis-spelt and his dates of service incorrectly entered, as fuel for a 'captive weekend' barbecue for their beleaguered boss.
Master Burntout do not make joke of Master Pebbles' selfless act. His kind donation after the charred coals were quenched to make suya for his brothers is a fine example to us all!

Alouette - my Scotch Boss and I are as safe as horses - no listen to the Big Boy. He is just throwing in the dead herrings. My Scotch Boss is safe back in his village after his triumphant tour visiting the mechanical mens and drivers the length and depth of our fine Country.
He will only visit the Angola when he is good and ruddy to take over your operations from the Chevron Managers following meaningful discussions with Master Loo!

Every thing is cool and cocoa in the Centre of Excellents with the inks drying on the new contracts and now we are waiting like expecting Fathers for our big Sikorsky Baby to arrive soon soon.

F.C.