PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Thought Police
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2008, 04:36
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Comfy and Compressor....Relax this has nothing to do with intellectual property and is just another example of the office made to look less than efficient.

Do you seriously expect this guy to work in his own time and produce goods without any financial compensation?...if you do then you probably work in the office and cannot fathom why he is asking for anything in return...This chap is not a charity.

I know crew who after reading through the 'study notes' passed EP's the next day with ease.If there was any problem with the accuracy of information or if it was sold to another airline then I'm with you but that is not the case...as far as I know.

This is yet another example of a control freak employed by the company In other words this is more about ego than anything else.

Crew still do their annual EP proficiency & training days as required by CASA and only use these notes as an aid.....storm in a tea cup stuff as usual.

I would have thought that the company would be pleased with crew passing their exams to CASA's required standards but someone can't stand the thought of innovation and pro active thinking...