PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aaa Jordan
Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2008, 19:15
Truthful

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aim Hi Please read it carefully

I am appearing here after a long time. If you remember long time back I wrote about the per day sorties requirement of Ayla Academy thinking that they will work on it. Perhaps none of the following persons gave those posts due attention.

1. CEO
2. The Lady CFI
3. MM

We can' t blame the CEO alone for the collapse of this Academy. As I know from the insiders, this MM is a big story with just 200 Hours on Heli and 400 Hours as Canberra Navigator. He is a useless guy in USA or Europe. Trust me he can' t find a job of 2000 U$D there with his present profile and so tight competition in the field of Aviation there.

The Lady CFI is too in-experienced and young to be commented upon. She still has long way to prove herself in this field. For the time being she is fit to be a junior Flight Instructor somewhere.

For CEO every thing can be achieved through FELOOS thats why he even employs people in clear violation of ICAO and CARC regulations. He will employ a britisher who has already attained his age of super annuation with no licence. He does not care for such regulations.

SO AIM HI!
If you consider my above three sentences, you will conclude,""""WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COLLAPSE OF YET ANOTHER AVIATION ACADEMY IN ME""".