PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 24th Oct 2008, 19:07
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rant on....
does anyone know of a tim collins? he's solider who is giving out rubbish about compensating seeking relatives, as the men die in war! i have been harangued by a journo about this.
i believe that when you sign up you risk the fact that you die in war. yes the plane was shot down, but it's and the crews ability to stand a chance was taken away as a result of the failings of the MoD.
please, please do not think that i am interested in money. there are families however who had their lives blown apart prematurely as a result of these failings. aged parents who no longer have their sons.
please understand that i may have fallen at the hands of a blood hound journo ....
rant off ....

i have since googled this man, and i am even more disappointed in him. iguess that maybe it is the journo's fault in this trying to put 2+2 together to make 5. he's picked someone so raw and newly plunged into yet another pool of grief. i have since the original post been rung again, this journo is trying to push me. i am so sorry if anything is printed that makes the wrong impression. i don't know what to do.

Last edited by chappie; 24th Oct 2008 at 19:24. Reason: as i found out who he is!!!