PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - It's a Small World
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2008, 18:32
BEagle

Received 271 Likes on 110 Posts
I was and remain, one of the UK's top academics.

Oh no you bŁoody aren't, Stoppers! A fine ex-student of mine, I would admit, but you most assuredly saw through the bolleaux of that course you were doing in favour of beer, babes and Bulldog flying! Don't try to deny it! As for inheriting pussy from someone else, well, no surprise there!!

One frequently went flying in the FunBus from Turkey. Often we took various Spams along for the ride over 'I-raq'; either they were curvaceous and friendly (and female!) or were just along to get enough points for yet another 'Gee, I'm brave' medal.

One day we took some staff bloke flying. In the boring bit between AAR sessions keeping a look out for SAMs etc, I mentioned to this bloke some other Spam I'd known years earlier - a Colonel who made LeMay and/or Schwartzkopf look like a wet wimp.

It turned out that the Colonel was this bloke's daughter's godfather. Now there are quite a few Spams in the USAF, so this was some coincidence. But what the bloke found far more interesting was the fact that I'd seen the Colonel's ravishing 17...OK, 16...probably - at least I hope so.. year old daughter in a body fitting swim suit* in Hawaii....

*Still have the photo somewhere.....

Last edited by BEagle; 24th Oct 2008 at 21:13.