PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - anyone starting an intergrated course in the next few weeks.
Old 24th Oct 2008, 11:54
roomey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
are bless! I just love it when people jump on the band wagon. Its funny I dont remember saying anything about my friends getting me a Job! theres not someone on here jumping to conclusions is there? I dont beleive it! any way moving on. Being able to get in front of the right people (once again not my pilot friends) who can point you in the right direction has surely got to have its advantages. I appreciate what people say about HR being a law to themselves, Having worked for a fortune 500 company for many years I know this to be true. The following from my life experience is also very true. A small percentage of the time, it is very naive to think that someone got a job ahead of you because he was better candidate than you. Life has tought me that people knowing people how ever unfair is, is an advantage. This statement I beleive to be true for every Industry. Contrary to what some people think I really do appreciate people giving constructive advice.