PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 24th Oct 2008, 11:35
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks guys,

a quick update. i am going to be spreading the word and utilising my contacts and starting to get this sorted. i need a few days just to settle and lick my wounds, but i will not retreat nor desert you. i'm not to proud to admit that i'm scared. i'm scared of facing the pain that i've been left with as a result of what the MoD did to my big bruv. it's just me now, i'm alone and miss having him, i miss having a big brother, i miss having someone to look out for me. i will, however, not let it cloud my judgement nor my aim.

now, enough of that tosh.

has anyone got the contact details or advice about the UKNDA, or is it UKDNA or something like that? the defence bods that are trying to bring about change and help you all. it's right and proper that i do this correctly and don't go off on one. they'd love to portray me as the "angry relative" with no real ability. i am open to any advice.

oh, and before i go, will someone please tell mike neville he's got a little something on his shoulder he needs to get rid of! poor bloke