PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2008, 10:40
Wee Weasley Welshman

Received 174 Likes on 67 Posts
captainflash - no its not a cut and paste. Its a paraphrase of Meryn Kings wrly accurate statement to the Commons committe when discussing house prices; that values are a matter of opinion but the debt is real.

If there's one thing sadder than me spending time warning Wannabes of the tragic mistakes they may shortly take its you popping up every couple of weeks to have a go at me for doing so. On Oct 10th you said:

Mr WWW must have made a typo, 30BC is more of the realm when he was born.

Although granted, he knows his stuff on the most part, and he does indeed make many good points, it is fair to say after considering his posts, that he is a PESTIMISTIC type of chap.

He's done it the hard way, been an instructor for years, worked his way up etc, and bollocks to anyone trying to do it any other way. The world is doomed, you'll never get a job, become a train driver brigade, things aren't as good these days as they were in the past, I've been around and see things before so I must be right, in summary a stale old fart stuck in his ways, and unopen to change or evolving with the times.

WWW: do you live with you mother?

You were shot down for being both entirely mistaken and rude. So why don't you change the friggin record, pal?

Share with us just where you think the CTC cadets will be finding employment in 2009. Contruct an argument as to why 12 months from now is going to be a good time for job hunting. Explain how the worst crisis Western commercial aviation has seen for a generation is actually nothing to worry Wannabes about.

Go on.

Thought not.