PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GF Pilots' Meeting 22 Oct (threads merged)
Old 23rd Oct 2008, 19:10
Mow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gentlemen, the pilots meeting didn’t meet the minimum requirement of individual requests, neither the campaign participant’s requests.

The current management lost their forecasting tools totally, without us approaching them once more; they couldn’t address any of pilot’s concerns. Frankly, I think their only tool might be this forum; which doesn’t meet the standard of any serious organization.

It was as expected. No serious plan was setup, neither planned for solving out the current situation. The meeting was floating around non sense demands because of two basic reasons:
• The absence of any management plans, and
• The absence of the campaign demands.

Obviously, our campaign has to go on for some more time, to have its effect on the new roster line; which I doubt, as the planning people are going around the shortage, by many other means. In my opinion, is that our campaign might lose its impact and other important elements.

It is this time that we have to stick to each other more, and persist any temptation or weakness.

Therefore, I urge you all to stick to the No Day Off flying campaign, until having the corrective move from our team.