PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BLADES & KNIVES get onto flight at DUBLIN today
Old 11th Oct 2001, 06:09
airbourne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flame,

I dont have anything against anybody at Dublin airport. I simply want to make a point. Yes, I too know about the 'joeys' and their shameful practices. Did you check out www.airportpolice.com which gives a shameful account of a body that is supposed to protect us and visiting aircraft at DUB. In light of what TV3 did at the airport last week simply raised the issue at the airport. What have Aer Rianta done about this so far, nothing apart from demand an apology from TV3. When I said I walked around the arrivals area I meant the public arrivals area, nothing else, but from first hand knowledge have seen the rest right down to and around the ramp.

Now lets not start mud slinging at each other, I simply want to get the point across from someone who uses DUB at least once a month and has several friends working in a lot of different area of the terminal.

So the question remains, will Aer Rianta do anything about this and secondly will they make any statement about the TV3 report? In short probably not!