PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Arabia - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 23rd Oct 2008, 09:16
Raptor8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Hmmmm.....Loyalty !

Hmmmm......!

Looks like we have some Loyal fans of the AA club!

Flyfirst. Lets ponder on a subject discussed on countless occassions....
What, in this land named Knoteetingham is considered FAIR?! Is there anything as SUCH?
Does this phenomenon exist here or in any of the aviation circles worldwide?

One thing I do know, is that UNLESS you are a member of the management conducting the whole selection process. NEITHER YOU or I, WILL EVER KNOW, cause it changes from one circumstance to another. The KEY word/criteria is unknown.......

Whether or not you can read a METAR/NOTAM proficiently/ HOLD AN IFR RATING/ HOLD A ME RATING are not criteria for the "ACTUAL" process...

I guess "WHEN IN ROME...DO AS THE ROMANS DO".....hence the replies from
AF & S.
Much appreciated !

I DO know.......Ironically, a WELL deserving (Long serving) AA Cabin Crew didn't get through the recent selection process, however an individual who could barely handle himself in the circuit (whilst training) did get through. (If people within the company find it tough, then WHAT is FAIR?)

The first guy must definitely be rethinking his AA Loyalty program terms & regulations now.....

Considering that the A320 is built for dummies like the latter. I presume....if you can request a Rwy 12 IAP from DESDI or a Visual for Rwy 30 at OMSJ, he will be fine.

Enjoy Flying, keep defending.........continue moaning! (Quite pointless, if you ask me! Then again that's my opinion)

Happy Flying Elsewhere
Raptor8